Hi... I am a Machine Learning and Deep Learning enthusiast who wish to gain more and more knowledge in these fields to contribute something significant to the society.
I've done many projects in the fields mentioned. I'd like to be a part of a dedicated research group or an amazing student club where I could build something significant.
|2020-Present||Ph. D. (Electrical Engineering)||IIT Roorkee|
|2018-2020||M.Tech (Control and Instrumentation Engineering)||NIT Jalandhar|
|2013-2017||B.Tech. (Electronics and Communication Engineering)||ITGGV (Central university), Bilaspur|
|2011-2012||XII (Science)||S. S. College, Mehus|
|2009-2010||X||Vivekanand Public School Warisaliganj|
1. M.Tech dissertation title: “Performance evaluation of YOLO algorithm in real-time complex object detection tasks”. under the supervision of Dr. Om Prakash Verma, Assistant Professor, Department of Instrumentation & Control Engineering, NIT Jalandhar, Punjab, India.
2. B.Tech dissertation title: “Square array of cylindrical dielectric resonator antenna fed by aperture slot”. under the supervision of Nipun Kumar Misra, Assistant Professor (HOD), Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Institute of Technology, Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India.
1. “Single Object Tracking in a video/image sequence using Machine Learning/Deep Learning techniques” from ISRO.
2. “GPS-based Object Detection for Rescue Management and Evacuation: A Machine Learning Approach” (TEQIP-3 sponsored).
Licenses & certifications:
1. Neural Networks and Deep Learning authorized by DeepLearning.AI offered through Coursera (Credential ID: L8TT2A7BX924).
2. Improving Deep Neural Networks: Hyperparameter Tuning, Regularization and Optimization authorized by DeepLearning.AI and offered through Coursera (Credential ID: RBGGBZQD4ZD6).
3. Structuring Machine Learning Projects authorized by DeepLearning.AI and offered through Coursera (Credential ID: 93SNENE3Y578).
4. Convolutional Neural Networks authorized by DeepLearning.AI and offered through Coursera (Credential ID: CCTJTJK8RJPM).
All my publications can be found on my Google Scholar account
1. S. Kumar, H. Gupta, D. Yadav, I. A. Ansari, O. P. Verma, "YOLOv4 Algorithm for the Real-time Detection of Fire and Personal Protective Equipments at Construction Sites." Multimed. Tools Appl., PP. 1-21, Aug 2021.
2. S. Kumar, D. Yadav, H. Gupta, O. P. Verma, I. A. Ansari, C. W. Ahn, ''A Novel yolov3 Algorithm-based Deep Learning Approach for Waste Segregation: Towards Smart Waste Management," Electronics, vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 14, Jan. 2021.
3. S. Kumar, D. Yadav, H. Gupta, M. Kumar, O. P. Verma, "Towards Smart Surveillance as an Aftereffect of COVID-19 Outbreak for Recognition of Face Masked Individuals using YOLOv3 Algorithm," Multimed. Tools Appl., Status: Accepted for publication
4. H. Gupta, S. Kumar, D. Yadav, O. P. Verma, T. K. Sharma, C. W. Ahn , J. H. Lee, "Data Analytics and Mathematical Modeling for Simulating the Dynamics of COVID-19 Epidemic—A Case Study of India," Electronics, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 127, 2021.
5. D. Yadav, S. Kumar, O. P. Verma, N. Pachauri, V. Sharma, "Approximate Solution of Non-linear Dynamic Energy Model for Multiple Effect Evaporator using Fourier Series and Metaheuristics," Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering, vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 906-923, 2021.
6. O. P. Verma, D. Yadav, S. Pati, S. Kumar, H. Gupta, N. Pachauri, "Water Cycle Algorithm Tuned Robust Fractional‐order Proportional–Integral–Derivative Controller for Energy Optimization and Control of Nonlinear Multiple Stage Evaporator: A Case Study of Paper Mill," Asia‐Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering, pp. e2626, 2021.
1. S. Kumar, P. Sumathi, " Modified YOLOv4 Framework with Thermal Images for Pedestrian Detection," IEEE International Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference (I2MTC) 2022. Status: Accepted
2. S. Kumar, D. Yadav, H. Gupta, O. P. Verma, "Smart Class room surveillance system using YOLOv3 algorithm," 3rd International Conference on Recent Innovation & Technology Development in Mechanical Engineering 2020, JECRC Foundation, Jaipur, Rajasthan. Status: Accepted for publication.
3. D. Yadav, S. Kumar, V. Sharma, O. P. Verma, "Cuckoo Search algorithm based Energy optimization of Multiple Stage Evaporator System," 3rd International conference on Recent Innovation & Technology Development in Mechanical Engineering, 2020, JECRC Foundation, Jaipur, Rajasthan. Status: Accepted for publication
Some glimpses through my lens
Get in Touch